Thursday, May 14, 2009

Song of Disease [[ FULL VERSION ]]

this is the full lyrics. of...


E12K5
OT:Fall For You by Seconhand Serenade


The bad thing bout today that we found disease
Could it be that its so dangerous before 
I know you dont think that its so serious
I think that you should scared of this disease

So hold your breathe
Because today will be the day E12K5
and two other disease
Dont make it spread around
Or you wont live to see another day 
I swear its true
Because E12K5 is very dangerous
Is very dangerous

This is not what i intended
I always swore to you will never fall a sick
You always thought that you were stronger
you may of failed
But you should Runaway from the start
Ohh~

So hold your breathe
Because today will be the day E12K5
and two other disease
Dont make it spread around
Or you wont live to see another day 
I swear its true
Because E12K5 is very dangerous
Is very dangerous

So dont breathe in so deep 
Dont breathe it in
Should'nt breathe in
And hold on to your mask
Cos mask is cheap
And it might just save your life
When your awake 

Because today will be the day E12K5
and two other disease
Dont make it spread around
Or you wont live to see another day 
I swear its true
Because E12K5 is very dangerous


today will be the day E12K5
and two other disease
Dont make it spread around
Or you wont live to see another day 
I swear its true
Because E12K5 is very dangerous
Is very dangerous



ALL RIGHT RESERVED COPYRIGHT 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment